National & International Sailing Organisations
Local & Regional Sailing Organisations
RYA Eastern Region The RYA Eastern Region
Sailing Internet Groups & Forums
Local Chandlers & Other Suppliers
- Jones Boat Chandlery– St Ives
- Two Tees’ Boat Yard 01223 365597
- Jay’s Marine Services 077 76 130 921
- Jonti of Grafham Sailing chandlery mainly aimed at dinghies and windsurfing.
- Jimmy Green Marine have a free delivery policy on many items, with a quoted 5-day delivery. Fast delivery and great service!
- Force 4 Chandlery
- Coast Water Sports
Naviagation on Rivers Cam & Great Ouse
- Cam Conservators The Cam Conservators are the navigation authority for the River Cam upstream of Bottisham Lock.
- Environmental Agency
- Anglian Waterways River Great Ouse Great information for navigation and recreation such as registering your boat and other important information.34567361633
- Great Ouse Boating Association GOBA looks after the interests of boat owners on the River Great Ouse and its tributaries, including the River Cam.
- The Fens Waterways Link
Other Cambridgeshire River Links
Registered Boats Listing
The Boat Listing Alphabetical list with over 40,000 individual boats registered on British Waterways and Environment Agency Waters
Sailing, Boating & Naval Terms
- An index of maritime terminology Glossary compiled by Peter Monks for the website of the Mariners’ Mailing list
- NMR Maritime Craft Type Thesaurus English Heritage classifications of types of main craft with brief descriptions.
- www.hmy.com/a-scouts-guide-to-boating-knotsTying more knots